Let us help: 801-683-9143

Your Legal Guide For:

Schedule your consultation today 801-683-9143

Will you lose authority when your special needs child turns eighteen? Are you unable to help a loved one suffering from dementia or a traumatic brain injury? Is a long-term impairment keeping you from a paycheck? Do you want to protect yourself, your loved ones, and your assets from future crises? We can help.


Get the authority you need to protect your loved one’s estate.

Guardianship / Conservatorship

Get the authority you need to care for your loved one.

Estate Planning

Put your mind at ease and take care of your loved ones by planning for your future.

Social Security Disability

Get the income you need to survive while healing.

The Latest Reviews

From the Blog

Welcome to Iuvolaw

Iuvo Law, Inc. primarily serves people with disabilities and their families. We help families obtain guardianship and conservatorship when their disabled child reaches the age

Read More »


Contact Us Now!